We just thought we would share with you some of the declarations that we have made concerning your life today!
Your relationship with God
- May God be the center of everything that you do today.
- May your relationship with him be strengthened and perfected
- May he cause you to walk uprightly before him all the days of your life
- May your faith and trust in God grow in ways that you have never imagined.
- May he bring you into the maturity of Sonship, a place where Christ is fully formed in you.
- May your life be rightly aligned with the plan that God ordained for you.
The will of God in your life
- May God make known to you his will for your life
- May he give you wisdom to accept his will for your life
- May his will be done in your life and in everything that concerns you.
- May his will direct and govern your life
- May the will of man not hinder the will of God for your life
- May the will of darkness never find rule in your life
- May your will always be subject to the will of God.
- May the God of heaven release mercy and grace over your life today.
- May the dew of heaven rain on you and cause fruitfulness to be the hallmark of your life.
Remember, This is the day that the Lord has made, you will rejoice and be glad in it.
II Timothy 1:8-9 (NKJV) “Therefore do not be ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me His prisoner, but share with me in the sufferings for the gospel according to the power of God, who has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began,”